Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows
Features in version 4.50:
* Touch scrolling
* Letter Bar Navigation
* Details mode
* Bluetooth Stereo Headsets Control (ACRP)
* New devices with new resolutions supported Samsung i780, Palm Treo Pro (320x320), Samsung Omnia (240x400), HTC Touch HD (480x800)
* Optimized phone call recording (Samsung i780, i900)
One button recording
"Start recording anytime just by pressing one button."
Map an application HW button to "Start recording" action along with activating "Use record button to launch Audio Recorder and start recording".
MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Speex, WAV and RAF support
Recorder"Audio formats for every occassion."
Recording music or speech, with respect to quality, length, portability or power consumption:
* MP3 â€” The most popular audio format ever. Widely supported by all platforms. Ideal trade off between quality and hardware requirements.
* Ogg Vorbis â€” Alternative to MP3 with higher quality, but requires faster PDA.
* Speex â€” Outstanding speech compression ratio, but also needs fast device.
* WAV â€” Lossless quality, low hardware requirements, but huge memory consumption.
* RAF â€” Minimal hardware requirements, minimal energy consumption, compresstion ratio 4:1.
"Convert WAV to MP3, RAF to WAV, SPX to MP3, ... everything is possible."
There can be many reasons to export existing recordings. If you don't have the most powerful device, but you require outstanding quality, record to lossless WAV format and export to Ogg Vorbis after recording.
Equalizer, Real VAS, Noise filter, Gain control
Equalizer"Top quality Digital Signal Processing."
All DSP filters use the most effective algorithms designed especially for ARM architecture:
* Equalizer â€” High quality 10 band graphic equalizer with +- 12 dB preamplifier. 17 predefined settings.
* Real VAS â€” Real Voice Activated System. It's "Real" because it's sensitive to frequencies typical to human voice. Without uncomfortable treshold setting as it is common for other VAS.
* Noise filter â€” Simply removes unwanted noise.
* Gain control â€” Adaptive algorithm increasing and equalling overall sound volume level.
Automated phone call recording
>Automated phone call recording"Record and organize every incoming or outgoing call."
Program startup and recording of whole phone call. Store to a special subfolder and name the recorded file with caller/callee's name.
(Both sides recording is hardware dependent. If your recording contains voice of one side only, it is not due to the program's failure.)
Simple player with clear design
Simple player with clear design"I just want to listen to my music."
Browse the folder with your music and tap the Play button. Playback will start and with "Auto Play Next" enabled all songs within the folder will be played. Simple, isn't it?
Clear and simple user interface was the most challenging task for us. Go and find out if we succeeded.
Powerful file manager -- "Full file manager included."
Create, rename, delete, copy, move, send, beam, sort and organize files and folders. It has all you need.
Bookmarks"Place marks and seek quickly."
Adding a bookmark during recording or playback is easy. But did you know that you can jump to first 9 bookmarks using keyboard numbers 1-9? Seeking was never easier.
Scheduled recording or playback
Scheduled recording"Reliable recording and playback at desired time."
Who would ever think that we have even a wakeup alarm inside? Set startup time at 7:00 AM for every day from Monday to Friday and choose a song to be waken with.
Sleep timer -- "Good night my Audio Recorder."
Falling asleep along with your lovely music. The program will stop and turn the PDA off after certain time (30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes).
One hand control
"Only standard hardware buttons are needed."
With default hardware buttons mapping you can do the most:
* Start recording â€” Left menu item.
* Stop recording â€” Left menu item (after recording has started).
* Start playback â€” Action button.
* Stop playback/recording â€” Long press action button.
* Previous/next file â€” Left/right arrow button.
* Fast rewind/forward â€” Long press left/right arrow button.
* Volume up/down â€” Up/down arrow button.
"Throw away your hourglass. You won't need it!"
It takes more to take your PDA out of your pocket than to launch Audio Recorder.
Many actions for HW buttons
"Use your QWERTY if you can."
Go to "Action > Options > General > Buttons" and map any action to any button. You will not need the stylus anymore.
"Extra control for advanced users."
Audio Recorder can be controlled by command line commands