Download This Torrent
||Games > Windows
Kernel Panic 3.6 Including Spring 0.80.2 Windows
Kernel Panic Homepage: http://springrts.com/wiki/Kernel_Panic
Spring RTS Homepage: http://springrts.com/
Operating System: Windows 2000 XP Vista
License: Spring Engine is G.P.L., KP itself is Public Domain.
Kernel Panic is a game about computers. Systems, Hackers and Networks wage war in a matrix of DOOM! The only constraints are time and space; unlike other real time strategy games, no resource economy exists in KP.
All units are free in this game, every factory built will be spamming units at all times. You can build more factories, but only on pre-defined areas (geothermal vents). All that remains is pure strategy and tactics.
KP makes for a frantically fast-paced, action-oriented game, with a very unique graphical style.
Kernel Panic 3.6 Changelog:
- Upgraded Spring to 0.80.2
- Reverted gl.Text y offset via override in \LuaUI\Widgets\noResBar.lua and \LuaRules\Gadgets\sos.lua
- Added MidKnight's tooltip background
- Added experimental support of missions through enhanced start scripts storing features, units and orders
- Added new command /dump to make such a start script out of current game state
- Added new command /sos to set SoS sector size ingame
- Added new command /ons to toggle ONS shields ingame
- Added new command /cw to edit Color Wars timer ingame
- Better skirmish generator, both internal and external
- The exploit is now considered as spam (this oversight mostly impacted Fair KPAI and SoS)
- Added new unexposed Lua AI called "Regenerative AI" which simply rebuild lost units (and reassign their queue)
- SoS can be set for specific teams via un-exposed team mod option sos or som
- ONS can be disabled for specific teams via un-exposed team mod option noons
- ONS now handle assymetrical alliance, and ONS beam fades between colors
- Added a cache to GetUnitONSInfo/GetONSInfo
- Added cyan automatic tip dispenser
- Added to the O.N.S. help widget a purple infobox showing Team ONS State
- Added a widget to remove the need to add "luarules" to some console command destined to gadgets. For ex, /cw 5 instead of /luarules cw 5.
Spring 0.80.2 Changelog:
- fix creation of DDS textures
- Unbreak transports when loadingRadius <= some magic number
- fix Zlib-compression and decompression for lua
- Added VFS.SubDirs(dir, pattern, modes) callout to LuaParser
- added some more map water configs to Game. table
Released by Slade Publishing http://sladepub.com @SladePub http://twitter.com/SladePub