Download This Torrent
||Software > Handheld
Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile v.5.00.20w + Basemap + Support Files (No setup, just copy to card)
1. No installation needed. Basicly just copy folder to memory card and run the keygen to activate the application.
1. Extract archive
2. Copy the "Garmin" folder to a blank memory card with at least 1.6 GB free space
3. Insert the card in your Windows Mobile device
4. Use the file explorer to browse to the "Garmin/VM" folder on the memory card
5. Run the program file for your platform, QuePPC.exe for PocketPC or QueSP.exe for Smartphone
6. Tap "Connect to Garmin GPS" then tap "Skip", confirm that you want to skip.
7. Tap to accept the safaty warning
8. Select Tools - Settings - down arrow - About
9. Take a note of your device id.
10. Quit the program and remove the memory card, connect it to your computer again.
11. Start "garmin_keygen_v1.5.exe"
12. Enter your device id and click "Generate"
13. Copy the 25 character code
14. Open the file "sw.unl" from the "Garmin" folder on your memory card with a text editor.
15. Paste the code replacing the XXXXXXXXX and save the file.
16. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5.
17. You're all set.
This release was tested and working with a Dell Axim X50v Windows Mobile 6 and a Bluei Bluetooth GPS receiver.
Application, basemap and support files were downloaded directly from Garmins website: http://www.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-11034-00