Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows
AUTODESK IMAGE MODELER 2009 - WIN32 ONLY http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=11390028
AutodeskÂ® ImageModelerâ„¢ image-based modeling and photogrammetry software generates
3D models from 2D digital images, giving architects, designers, and entertainment
content creators a new approach to 3D modeling.
Bridging the 2D and 3D worlds, Autodesk ImageModeler enables you to capture the
reality as-built, take measurements of buildings, and easily create photorealistic
3D models. Editing, modeling, and texturing tools allow you to further edit,
refine, and texture your rendered objects. Your 3D objects can then be exported
into different formats.
AutodeskÂ® ImageModelerâ„¢ image-based modeling software enables architects,
designers, and entertainment content creators to quickly and easily create
3D models from 2D digital images or panoramas.
Use ImageModeler to capture the reality as-built:
* Reconstruct photorealistic objects, scenes, and cities
* Integrate CAD projects with existing environments
* Take measurements of buildings
The softwareâ€™s easy-to-learn, three-step workflowâ€”calibration, modeling, and
texturingâ€”lets you achieve, stunning, photorealistic modeling with real-world
accuracy. Additionally, ImageModeler 2009 offers support for AutodeskÂ® 3ds MaxÂ®,
AutodeskÂ® MayaÂ®, and AutoCADÂ® software.
Calibrate the software for one to many pictures by matching a few
points between the images. There is no need to input information
about the camera.
The modeling tools in ImageModeler are simple. A 3D model is
generated using polygonal primitives. This model can then be
refined by the user and detail added.
Photorealistic texture maps are automatically extracted from the
pixel information of the source images.
Autodesk ImageModeler offers an easy-to-learn, three-step
workflowâ€”calibration, modeling, and texturingâ€” enabling you to
quickly create 3D models from 2D photographs.
ImageModeler features include a powerful calibration engine, a
3D measurement toolset for calculating real-world distances and
angles, and high-performance texture extraction.
AutodeskÂ® ImageModelerâ„¢ 2009 software is supported on the
following operating systems:
* MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® XP Professional, (SP2 or higher) 32-bit operating system
* MicrosoftÂ® Windows VistaÂ® Business, (SP1) 32-bit operating system
ImageModeler 2009 documentation is compatible with any
of the following browsers:
* MicrosoftÂ® Internet ExplorerÂ® 6.0 or higher
* MozillaÂ® FirefoxÂ®, version 2.0 or higher
To be able to load panoramas in AppleÂ® QuickTimeÂ® format (.mov),
the following software is required:
* Apple QuickTime 7
At a minimum, ImageModeler 2009 software requires a system
with the following hardware:
* IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® 4 processor (equivalent or later), 1 GHz or faster
* 512 MB RAM for Windows XP / 1 GB RAM for Windows Vista (2 GB recommended)
* 200 MB free hard drive space (2 GB recommended)
* Ethernet adapter
* Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGLÂ® 1.2 professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendorâ€™s site.
* Two-button mouse with mouse driver software
See "readme.txt" in the Crack folder.