Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows - Other
Picture of the additional included Windows XP Themes:
Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v2009.7.20
[#] INFOS (READ THIS).
(o) General Infos:
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation (Prompt repair) + Original Serial and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activation needed.
* All Official and Unofficial Windows XP Updates are included till 16.7.2009.
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set.
* Booting and Running a little bit faster then a standard Windows XP, because some worthless Windows XP files and programs are removed and the Updates are direct integrated.
* Ower 200 MB SATA/ACHI, and extra LAN & WLAN drivers already integrated.
* Audio & Video Codecs integrated to Decode & Encode almost all Audio & Video formats.
(o) Important Infos:
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading, you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard Disk or Partition.
* Some Virtual Machine Programs will overwrite an important Config file and this will result that the Extra Programs and Custom Setting will not be implemeted and you will be then also asked to enter a Key. If you have this problem use a Key from the file "Original Working Keys.txt" in the "(Optical Disc)\KEY CHANGER" folder and AFTER Windows XP has been installed start the file "Auto Config.bat" in the "(Optical Disc)\OEM\RunOnce" folder. I recommend to use the Program VirtualBox at "http://www.virtualbox.org" this Program is free and is available for almost all Operation Systems and it will not mess around with any Windows config files.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Setting that will be automatically implemented after the Windows XP installation by editing the setting files (Open with notepad) in "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" folder.
* If you try to install Windows XP and your Hard Disk Drive doesn't get detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XP loading screen then this normally means that the SATA driver for your Hard Disk Drive is missing, these steps here should help you to fix this problem:
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to disable the SATA/ACHI option or set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP starts now then install your SATA/ACHI driver and restart your Computer and change your BIOS SATA setting back.
2. If you get a Bluescreen or your Hard Disk Drive doesn't get detected, put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (Floppy Disk) option that comes up if you have booted Windows XP from the Optical Disc.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use nLite at "http://www.nliteos.com" to integrate your SATA Driver directly into the Windows XP source. For more infos how to do this take a look at "http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-XP-On-SATA-Without-a-Floppy-F6-47807.shtml".
* If you want to be sure if the integrated SATA driver work with your Computer then use the Program VirtualBox to test it at "http://www.virtualbox.org" and set the Virtual Hard Disk Drive in VirtualBox form IDE to SATA and VirtualBox will then clone your SATA Controller.
(o) Infos For Newbies:
* Minimum System Requirements is 600 MHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 4 GB Hard Disk Space, Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter.
* Quick Guide how to install Windows XP new:
1. Backup your files and download all the up-to-date Drivers for your Computer.
2. Select the option in your Burn Program for Burning a Image file, and then select the .iso file you want to Burn and Burn the Disc also at a slow speed to avoid missing file errors if Windows XP gets installed. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free CDBurnerXP at "http://cdburnerxp.se/help/Data/burn-iso".
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and look if there is a new BIOS update or a extra BIOS for Windows XP if there is then update it. (This step can be skipped but is not recommended.)
4. Put your burned Windows XP Disc in your Optical Disc Drive and then turn your Computer off.
5. Start your Computer and in few seconds you should see the text "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then you should press a Key on your Keyboard. If you don't get this message then you must set in your BIOS so that the Optical Disc Drive is the first BOOT device and your Hard Disk the second BOOT device.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press the "ENTER" Key on your Keyboard and then the "F8" Key and then the "ESC" Key.
7. Now select the Hard Disk Drive you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:") and press the Key "D" on your Keyboard and then the Key "ENTER" and then the Key "L".
8. Now select the same Hard Disk Drive agan and press the Key "ENTER" on your Keyboard and now select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and then press the "ENTER" Key.
9. If Windows XP is installed go to "START -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options" and click all the option you can find there and change all Regional and Language settings to your Regional and Language you want to use.
10. Now you need only to install your up-to-date Computer Drivers and you are DONE :) If you can't find all the up-to-date drivers for your Computer then use the Program DriverMax at "http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax".
* If you are missing Programs like Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Outlook then take a look in the Fravorts folder. There you will find Website Links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed use the tool "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" in the "(Optical Disc)\KEY CHANGER" folder.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers (Hack Tools) as a virus.
* If you have a Windows question or a problem use Google or go to this Windows Support Forum "http://www.msfn.org". But don't expect that someone will help you, if your question can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search option.
[#] INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE.
* Additional Windows XP Themes "ChaNinja Style RC5" & "Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS" & "Zune Noir v1.0".
* Extra Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Keyfinder v1.51 (Windows XP KeyChanger) with original working Keys.
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929) v5.1.2600.5512.
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) v1.9.0040.0.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation (KB892130) v126.96.36.199.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Crack for v188.8.131.52.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Crack for v184.108.40.206.
* Microsoft & Windows Update v7.2.6001.788 .
* Microsof Update Catalog Web Control v7.0.6000.569.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1 + SP1 + KB928366.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 + SP1 + KB959209.
* Microsoft Visual C-family v1-v9 Runtimes (CRT/MFC/etc.).
* Microsoft Visual Basic v1-v7.1 Runtimes.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.26.1590 (including DirectX for Managed Code for "Microsoft .NET Framework v1.x").
* Microsoft XML (KB954430) v4.30.2100.0.
* Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services Client (KB917275) v1.0 + SP2.
* Windows Silverlight v3.0.40624.0.
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage (KB952013) v1.0.
* Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) v2.12.
* Windows XP Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) v2102.
* Windows XP Root Certificate (KB931125) Update May 2009.
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package (KB955704).
* Windows XP User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v1.6d.
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool (KB873374) v1.
* Windows XP QFEcheck v220.127.116.11.
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Flash Player v10.0.22.87.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 14.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* 7-Zip v4.65.
* Foxit Reader v3.0 Build 1817.
* Unlocker v1.8.7.
* K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v5.0.0.
* QuickTime Alternative v2.9.0.
* QuickTime DirectShow Source Filter v18.104.22.168.
[#] INTEGRATED DRIVER PACKS.
* DriverPack MassStorage v9.01 - Supported Device List at: http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/devices.php?pag=m
* DriverPack LAN v9.03.N2 - Supported Device List at: http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/devices.php?pag=l
* DriverPack WLAN v9.05.04 - Supported Device List at: http://www.driverpacks.net/DriverPacks/devices.php?pag=w
[#] INTEGRATED PATCHES.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (MAX) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use any Windows XP Theme.
* Utopia Sound Scheme Patch: Installs the Utopia Sound Scheme.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
[#] REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS (Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Sofware Applications).
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball.
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Folders: "(source)\DOCS", "(source)\DOTNETFX", "(source)\SUPPORT", "(source)\VALUEADD", "(source)\I386\WIN9XMIG", "(source)\I386\WIN9XUPG".
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
[#] INTEGRATED WINDOWS XP UPDATES TILL 16.7.2009.
(o) Windows XP Professional:
* KB817688 - "Error on a Request to Write Data to Media" error message when you use Ntbackup.exe.
* KB887606 - FIX: The Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) uses cached credentials incorrectly.
* KB889320-v2 - When you disable the Windows Firewall service on your Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer, the Computer Browser service stops after five minutes and Event ID 7023 is logged in the Event Viewer.
* KB897571 - FIX: A DCOM static TCP endpoint is ignored when you configure the endpoint for WMI on a Windows Server 2003-based computer.
* KB898461 - Software update 898461 installs a permanent copy of the Package Installer for Windows version 22.214.171.124.
* KB909520-v1 - Description of the software update for Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider.
* KB915800-v4 - A hotfix is available for Windows Desktop Search document IFilters in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
* KB917275 - How to obtain Windows Rights Management Services with Service Pack 2.
* KB922120-v6 - Network Map in Windows Vista does not display computers that are running Windows XP.
* KB923561 - MS09-010: Description of the update for Windows WordPad Converter: April 14, 2009.
* KB927436-v2 - Error message when you attach a device that loads the Serscan.sys driver to a computer that is running Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3, or Windows Server 2003: "DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION (c9)".
* KB932716-v2 - Description of the Image Mastering API v2.0 (IMAPIv2.0) update package that is dated June 26, 2007.
* KB934401 - When you run the "Ipconfig /displaydns" command in Windows Server 2003, the results are incomplete.
* KB938759 - You cannot distribute or install a software package in Windows Server 2003 if the software package contains a very large signed file.
* KB940648 - Error message when you try to open the My Documents folder on a Windows XP-based computer after you resume the computer from hibernation: "You might not have permission to use this network resource".
* KB942288-v3 - Windows Installer 4.5 is available.
* KB943232-v2 - An application that uses the Sxs.dll file crashes when you run the application on a Windows XP SP 2-based computer.
* KB943729 - Information about new Group Policy preferences in Windows Server 2008.
* KB944043-v3 - Description of the Windows Server 2008 read-only domain controller compatibility pack for Windows Server 2003 clients and for Windows XP clients.
* KB945060-v3 - There may be inconsistencies in the Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) and Exchangeable Image File (EXIF) values for an image file in Windows Vista and in Windows XP.
* KB945184 - The Rasdial API may free the same memory two times and the dial-up application stops responding on a multiprocessor computer that is running Windows Vista.
* KB945436 - Error message when you try to uninstall or unload the driver for a multifunction USB device on a Windows XP-based computer: "STOP: 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".
* KB946648 - MS08-050: Description of the update for Windows Messenger 4.7 for Windows XP: August 12, 2008.
* KB947460-v3 - Error message when you try to open a mapped DFS folder after the computer comes out of standby in Windows XP Service Pack 2: "<Drive Letter>:\ is not accessible".
* KB948101-v3 - A USB keyboard does not work after you restart a Windows XP-based computer that has an NVIDIA 680i motherboard installed.
* KB948277 - A blank desktop may appear when you log on to a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB948720 - You cannot install device drivers in a Windows Server 2008 cluster environment if the drivers contain LZ-compressed files.
* KB948877-v2 - After you copy multiple files from a computer that is running Windows XP to a PCMCIA SRAM card, one or more files on the card are corrupted.
* KB949127-v2 - You cannot establish a wireless connection by using EAP authentication on a Windows XP-based client computer if the Service Set Identifier (SSID) includes a comma.
* KB949900 - The RunOnce.exe process may stop responding during the driver installation process on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB950305-v2 - N/A.
* KB950312 - Error message when you try to start a console-based application, such as Cmd.exe, on a Windows XP-based computer: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142)".
* KB950616 - An audio application that uses the Portcls.sys file may stop responding when you run the audio application on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB950820 - The system stops responding during the logoff, shutdown, or restart process on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP and that has the Japanese IME installed.
* KB950974 - MS08-049: Vulnerability in Event System could allow remote code execution.
* KB950982 - A list of ODBC system DSNs is truncated when the total number of characters that are used in all the DSN names is more than 7,500 on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB951066 - MS08-048: Security update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail.
* KB951159 - N/A.
* KB951163 - When you try to use the MSTSC command from Terminal Services Client 6.0 to connect to the local Windows XP-based computer, a black screen may appear for several minutes.
* KB951347 - A memory leak occurs when you use the IFaxIncomingMessageIterator interface to query incoming fax messages on a fax server that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP.
* KB951376 v2 - MS08-030: Vulnerability in Bluetooth stack could allow remote code execution.
* KB951531-v2 - The W32Time service does not synchronize the CMOS clock time to the Internet time on a Windows XP or Windows Server 2003-based computer after the W32Time service stops.
* KB951618-v2 - A black screen issue occurs on a Windows Vista-based computer or a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer that has Onekey Recovery 5.0 installed when you upgrade the operating system.
* KB951624 - A 30-second delay occurs during the initialization of some network-based applications when Windows XP Service Pack 2 starts.
* KB951709 - Event ID 26 when you attach two IDE ATA/ATAPI devices as master and subordinate IDE devices on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB951822-v2 - You receive an error message, the print operation fails, or partial pages are printed when you try to print to a Citizen printer or to an Alps printer in Windows XP Service Pack 3.
* KB951978 - Script output is not displayed as expected when you run VBScript or JScript scripts in Windows Vista Service Pack 1, in Windows Server 2008, or in Windows XP Service Pack 3.
* KB952004 - MS09-012: Description of the security update for MSDTC Transaction Facility: April 2009.
* KB952011 - Description of the Image Mastering API v2.0 (IMAPIv2.0) update package in Windows Feature Pack for Storage 1.0.
* KB952117-v2 - When you try to put a Windows XP-based computer into hibernation or into standby, the computer stops responding.
* KB952595-v3 - N/A.
* KB952909-v2 - When you try to print a document to a PostScript printer in an application, the application exits unexpectedly, or you find that an invalid PDF file is created from the incorrect data in the PostScript file.
* KB952954 - MS08-046: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Image Color Management could allow remote code execution.
* KB953028 - On a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP, an application experiences an access violation and then crashes if the computer has more than four cores or more than four logical processors.
* KB953155 - MS08-062: Vulnerability in Windows Internet Printing service could allow remote code execution.
* KB953760-v2 - When you enable SSO for a terminal server from a Windows XP SP3-based client computer, you are still prompted for user credentials when you log on to the terminal server.
* KB953761 - Some DHCP Options are not recognized on a Windows XP SP3-based client computer when the DHCP server offer includes option 43.
* KB953930 - The Fc.exe command does not work correctly on a Windows XP-based computer when the two files that you are comparing have the TAB or SPACE character around the 128th byte in a string of characters.
* KB954193 - Description of the Jet 4.0 Database Engine cumulative hotfix package for Windows XP SP2 and SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP1 and SP2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista SP1, and Windows Server 2008: July 2, 2008.
* KB954232 - The On-Screen Keyboard behavior on a Windows XP-based computer does not mimic the physical keyboard behavior in certain scenarios.
* KB954434 - A multiprocessor computer that is running a Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista stops responding on a black screen after you resume the computer from hibernation.
* KB954600 - MS08-076: Description of the security update for Windows Media Player 6.4: December 9, 2008.
* KB954708 - An update to add support for the serialization of complex Extensible Metadata Platform (XMP) data types in the Windows Imaging Component.
* KB954920-v2 - When an application requests a result set from new SQL Server 2008 collations, you may receive an "MSG 40242" or "MSG 40205" error when the ODBC driver for SQL Server is used or an "MSG 40234" error when the SQL OLE DB provider is used.
* KB955043-v2 - A memory leak may occur when you run an application that uses the DHTML Edit control on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB955109 - Error message when you run an application that uses the Application Desktop Toolbar (AppBar) component on a computer that is running Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP SP3: “0xC0000005 (Access Violation)”.
* KB955356 - When you try to start a Windows XP SP3-based computer that is connected to an external IEEE 1394 hard disk, the system may stop responding before the logon screen appears.
* KB955417 - Protected storage (PStore) uses a lower-quality cryptographic function when the system locale is set to French (France) on a Microsoft Windows-based computer.
* KB955567 - Memory usage gradually increases in the AntigenInternet.exe process, and e-mail messages remain in the SMTP outgoing-mail queues in Antigen 9.0 for Exchange with Service Pack 1.
* KB955576 - TAPI-based applications stop responding, and you cannot disconnect telephone calls on a Windows XP-based telephony server.
* KB955704 - Description of the exFAT file system driver update package.
* KB955830 - When you connect to a Windows XP-based computer by using a remote desktop connection, the computer may be not able to automatically enter the Sleep mode again after you log off the computer.
* KB955843-v4 - An ADO-based application may stop responding when it uses the adAsyncExecute option to open a Recordset object in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows XP.
* KB955988 - The Win32_Environment WMI class does not return the value of the PATH environment variable if the variable consists of more than 1,024 characters on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB956072 - Windows XP-based terminal server does not allow RDP connections whose encryption level is set to Low.
* KB956572 - MS09-012: Description of the security update for Windows Service Isolation: April 2009.
* KB956588 - The job-level PrintTicket is associated with the document-level PrintTicket and with the page-level PrintTicket when you print a document to an XPS driver on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB956625 - After you run Internet Explorer 7 for a long time on a computer that is running Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, Internet Explorer becomes unstable or crashes.
* KB956807 - The Unicode hyphen character (U+2010) is not drawn when you use an application that uses GDI+ API functions in Windows Server 2008, in Windows Vista, in Windows Server 2003, and in Windows XP.
* KB957218 - A user name that contains Unicode characters is not handled correctly in Windows XP Service Pack 3 during the EAP authentication.
* KB957264 - Error message when you try to run an application that you developed by using the "return quickly" feature of the Windows COM port driver: "Error reading comm device".
* KB957495 - The action controls in Sound Recorder are missing or only partly visible if you set the font size to Large or to Extra Large in a non-English version of Windows XP.
* KB957502 - Error message when you try to open some MMC 3.0 snap-ins in a localized version of Windows XP Service Pack 3: "MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly.".
* KB957579 - Post-installation behavior on client computers after you install the DNS update.
* KB957931 - A Windows XP-based, Windows Vista-based, or Windows Server 2008-based computer does not respond to 802.1X authentication requests for 20 minutes after a failed authentication.
* KB958058 - When you try to log on to a Windows XP SP3-based computer by using a roaming profile, the roaming profile cannot load.
* KB958071 - You receive error code 1206 when you run an application that uses the WLanSetProfile function on a Windows XP Service Pack 3-based computer.
* KB958149 - Performance decreases when you stream isochronous data on a Windows-based computer that has a Texas Instruments (TI) IEEE 1394 host controller installed.
* KB958244 - The system may stop responding when you restart a Windows XP-based multicore computer.
* KB958259-v2 - Some embedded OLE objects that you created in Office 2008 for Mac cannot be edited in an installation of Office that is running on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB958580 - N/A.
* KB958644 - MS08-067: Vulnerability in Server service could allow remote code execution.
* KB958687 - MS09-001: Vulnerabilities in SMB could allow remote code execution.
* KB958817 - The Automatic Update window may stop responding when you use a WSUS server to deploy Windows Internet Explorer 7 and cumulative security update 944533 on a Windows XP-based client computer.
* KB958910 - When you send a print job to an Internet Printer Protocol (IPP) print server from a Windows-based computer, the print job fails and never restarts.
* KB959085 - When you run the "Ipconfig /displaydns" command in Windows XP, the results are incomplete.
* KB959160 - When you run an application that uses the CryptEnumProviderTypes function application in Windows XP Service Pack 3, you receive the error message ERROR_MORE_DATA (0xea).
* KB959206 - Horizontal white bars or black boxes may unexpectedly appear in the output when you print a graphics document on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
* KB959267 - After you repeatedly dock and undock a Windows XP-based portable computer that is connected to a docking station, you may be unable to change the state of an attached network device.
* KB959334 - Text that has the font set to Arial Black and the font style set to bold may change so that the font is set to Arial Black and the font style is set to talic when you open the document on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB959426 - MS09-015: Blended threat vulnerability in SearchPath could allow elevation of privilege.
* KB959439 - After you upload encrypted files from a Windows XP-based computer to a WebDAV share, the files remain encrypted.
* KB959465 - Write protection does not always work on SD memory cards that are plugged into a computer that runs Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows Server 2008.
* KB959540 - When you run an application that uses the scroll bar control of the Common Controls file on a Windows XP-based computer, the scroll bar control does not work correctly.
* KB959554 - Only the header and footer information in an XPS document are printed when you print the document on a computer that is running Windows XP, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows Server 2008.
* KB959682 - FIX: A Message Queuing 3.0 message is rejected on the receiver when you send the message by using an external certificate from a Windows XP Service Pack 3-based computer.
* KB959765 - Remote NDIS (RNDIS) devices may not work correctly after you perform a surprise removal on a Windows XP-based computer and then attach the RNDIS device to the computer again.
* KB959873 - You cannot send Start TLS requests from a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition to a server that is running OpenLDAP Software.
* KB960064 - An XML-based application uses lots of memory when multiple threads call the SelectSingleNode method at the same time in Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
* KB960071-v2 - An access violation occurs when you use an application that calls the SQLExecDirect function of the SQL Server ODBC driver to run a long query in Windows Server 2003 or in Windows XP.
* KB960225 - MS09-007: Vulnerability in SChannel could allow spoofing.
* KB960253 - You encounter issues when you create shortcuts in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, and then you try to use these shortcuts in an earlier version of Windows.
* KB960519 - Windows Vista does not use all the bandwidth of a PPPoE connection when you download a file from an FTP server.
* KB960655 - You encounter several problems on a Windows XP SP3-based computer when the EAP-TLS machine authentication fails during system startup.
* KB960680-v2 - A hotfix is available to update the Slovak koruna currency symbol (Sk) to the Euro currency symbol (€) and to update the Turkish currency symbol from Yeni Türk Lirasi (YTL) to Türk Lirasi (TL).
* KB960803 - MS09-013: Vulnerabilities in Windows HTTP services could allow remote code execution.
* KB960921 - If you start a Windows XP-based portable computer while it is running on battery power, the brightness of the LCD screen is not decreased as expected.
* KB960970 - An IEEE 1394 network adapter that is installed on a Windows XP-based computer is not listed in Device Manager.
* KB961067 - When you search some specific terms in the German version of Windows XP, the search results are incorrect.
* KB961118 - Install this update to resolve an issue in which an Inbox Printer driver may be unsigned after you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
* KB961187-v2 - If you reconnect a removable storage device to a computer that is running Windows XP, the operating system cannot find the removable storage device.
* KB961451-v2 - N/A.
* KB961503 - You cannot input characters as expected by using a non-English Input Method Editor in Windows Live Messenger on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB961605 - N/A.
* KB961729 - N/A.
* KB961853-v2 - Error message when you try to access a network share in a private network: "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request".
* KB963038 - Error message when you establish a remote desktop connection to a remote computer that is running Windows XP: "STOP: 0x1000008E".
* KB963093 - MS09-023: Vulnerability in Windows Search could allow information disclosure.
* KB965220 - N/A.
* KB967048-v2 - Error message on a Windows XP-based computer that has a USB card reader: "Stop 0x000000D1".
* KB967705-v2 - When you try to print some data in the PDF format in Internet Explorer on a Windows XP-based computer, the main menu of Internet Explorer disappears.
* KB967756 - After you uninstall some software updates in Windows Vista or in Windows Server 2008, some assembly files may still reflect the updated version instead of the original version of the files.
* KB968358 - You cannot use a mouse to select combo box items in a RemoteApp program that you connect to through Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) 6.1.
* KB968585-v2 - A handle leak occurs in the print spooler service after you resubmit a print job to a shared printer on which the "Keep printed documents" option is enabled.
* KB968730 - Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP clients cannot obtain certificates from a Windows Server 2008-based certification authority (CA) if the CA is configured to use SHA2 256 or higher encryption.
* KB968764 - Streaming USB 1.1 devices that are connected to an external USB 2.0 hub behave incorrectly on a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB969111 - A Windows XP Service Pack 3-based client computer cannot use the IEEE 802.1x authentication when you use PEAP with PEAP-MSCHAPv2 in a domain.
* KB969238 - A data transfer is corrupted when you transfer data from or to a USB device on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB969262 - Windows XP stops responding when heavy I/O operations occur on an NTFS-formatted volume.
* KB969395 - FIX: Windows Movie Maker crashes when you install more than 100 video transitions or video effects on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB969442 - N/A.
* KB969557 - When you use the Windows Key+L keyboard sequence to lock a Windows XP-based computer shortly after you log on to the system, the operating system may be automatically unlocked and the desktop can be accessed.
* KB969632 - Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) does not start in Windows XP, and you receive a message in the system event log: "The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service terminated with service-specific error 2147500037 (0x80004005)".
* KB970048 - Slow printing performance when you print to an LPR printer from a Windows XP-based computer.
* KB970063 - When you save a RTF document that contains nested tables in WordPad 5.1 in Windows XP, you may notice that the file is blank when you reopen the RTF document.
* KB970238 - MS09-026: Vulnerability in RPC could allow elevation of privilege.
* KB970254 - The modem does not work and you cannot open the "Network Connections" window after you unplug and plug in the modem several times when a PPP connection is established in Windows XP.
* KB970326 - You cannot manage Windows Deployment Service (WDS) images from a Windows XP-based client computer that has a localized admin pack installed.
* KB970413 - The Win32_Process class returns incorrect CreationDate property during the first week after daylight saving time begins or ends.
* KB970483 - MS09-020: Vulnerabilities in Internet Information Services (IIS) could allow elevation of privilege.
* KB970553 - N/A.
* KB970613 - A hotfix is available to update the Daylight Saving Time for the "(GMT) Casablanca" time zone for the year 2009 for Windows XP-based, Windows Server 2003-based, Windows Vista-based and Windows Server 2008-based computers.
* KB970685 - Error message when you try to access an SD card on a Windows XP-based computer that has a particular combination of SD host controller and SD card: "The disk in drive <X> is not formatted".
* KB970922 - TIFF documents are corrupted when you rotate them in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer on a computer that is running Windows XP SP3.
* KB971165 - The CLIENTNAME environment variable returns the value "Console" instead of the actual client name when users first log on to a Windows XP SP3-based computer by using Remote Desktop Connection.
* KB971323 - When you use a webcam to capture video in Windows XP, the video capture freezes intermittently when the webcam streams the MPEG data.
* KB971234 - The Defrag.exe tool crashes when you run the Dfrgntfs.exe tool to defragment a hard disk on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB971314 - All PCL inbox printer drivers become unsigned after you install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or XPS Essentials Pack in Windows XP or in Windows Server 2003.
* KB971421 - You cannot access a network share by using a client-side redirector that uses the server message block (SMB) protocol on a computer that is running Windows XP.
* KB971455 - A computer that is running Windows XP SP3 cannot authenticate a wireless router that uses the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) when the router is configured to use Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP).
* KB972423 - An optional update is available to update the Daylight Saving Time for Bangladesh for the year 2009 for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 based computers.
* KB961371 - MS09-029: Vulnerabilities in the Embedded OpenType Font Engine could allow remote code execution.
* KB971633 - MS09-028: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft DirectShow could allow remote code execution.
* KB972483 - On a computer that is running Windows XP, GDI object handles become leaked when you run a multithreaded application that uses a GDI object.
* KB973346 - MS09-032: Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits.
(o) Internet Explorer 8:
* KB969897 - MS09-019: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer.
* KB971930 - A Compatibility View list update is available for Windows Internet Explorer 8: June 23, 2009.
(o) Windows Media Player 11:
* KB928788 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may not work correctly when you use the Media Sharing feature to stream Windows Media format video content across a home network.
* KB929399 - You repeatedly receive a message to install update 929399 on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows XP.
* KB929773 - FIX: You hear an unexpected noise or a problem in the audio playback when you play back a Windows Media Audio (WMA) file on certain hardware devices.
* KB932390 - FIX: The encoder cannot use the Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec after you install Windows Media Player 11 on a computer that uses Windows Media Encoder 9 Series.
* KB933547 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may crash if you plug in certain flash memory devices while you use Windows Media Player in Windows XP.
* KB935551 - FIX: Device connection is disconnected when you synchronize lots of files between Windows Media Player 11 and a Windows Mobile device.
* KB935552 - FIX: Windows Media Player 11 may stop responding when you transfer media to a device that uses the Media Transfer Protocol and then you cancel the transfer process.
* KB939209 - FIX: When you use an application to play DRM-protected video content in Windows XP, the application may fail.
* KB939683 - FIX: Update for Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP.
* KB941569 - MS07-068: Vulnerability in Windows Media file format could allow remote code execution.
* KB944882 - FIX: The memory for an application increases for each file that you transfer when you transfer media from a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows XP to a portable device.
* KB952069-v2 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution (959807).
* KB954067 - FIX: You see lower quality video when you use Windows Media Encoder 9 Series or a similar Windows Media Format SDK-based encoder to encode a video.
* KB954154 - MS08-054: Vulnerability in Windows Media Player could allow remote code execution.
* KB970775 - The seek slider sticks at the beginning of the seek-bar on the Windows Media Player control panel when you play a media file that is encoded with GSM codec on a computer that is running Windows Media Player 11.
(o) v2009.7.20 Changelog:
* Added the newest Microsoft DirectX v9.0c files from "DirectX Redistributable v9.26.1590" and "DirectX Web Installer v9.26.1590".
* Added some Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Added a Registry Key to Hide the Compatibility View Button in Internet Explorer 8.
* Readded WordPad.
* Updated Open Command Prompt Shell Extension from "v2.0.1" to "v2.0.3".
* Updated HashCheck Shell Extension from "v2.1.9" to "v2.1.11".
* Updated Foxit Reader from "v3.0 Build 1506" to "v3.0 Build 1817".
* Updated K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from "v4.9.0" to "v5.0.0"
* Updated QuickTime DirectShow Source Filter from "v126.96.36.199" to "v188.8.131.52".
* Updated Microsoft Silverlight from "v2.0.40115.0" to "v3.0.40624.0".
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) form "v2.11" to "v2.12".
* Updated VC8 Runtimes from "v8.0.50727.3079" to "v8.0.50727.4028".
* KB958058-v2 (supersedes KB958058)
* KB959206 (supersedes KB969744)
* KB961605 (supersedes KB950762)
* KB967705-v2 (supersedes KB967705)
* KB968585-v2 (supersedes KB961501)
* KB970775-WM11 (supersedes KB959772-WM11)
* KB971165 (supersedes KB281981)
* KB971234 (supersedes KB958200)
* KB971455 (supersedes KB953609)
* KB971930 (supersedes KB971180)
* KB971633 (supersedes KB961373)
* KB972483 (supersedes KB959482)
* KB973346 (supersedes KB969898)