Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows
Screenshot of the additional included Windows XP Themes at: http://picfront.de/d/7Arv
Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v2010.12.18
For questions and support visit: www.zone54.com
[#] INFOS (READ THIS)
(o) General Infos:
* This Windows XP was tested on an Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on an Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair + Working WGA Keys and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and also no Windows XP Activation needed.
* All Official and some Unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates are included till 2010.12.14.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI, LAN, WLAN and Chipset (Only drivers that the Computer needs will be saved to the Hard disk drive).
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set and will be also included in all new created accounts.
* Booting and Running is a little bit faster because some worthless Windows XP Files and Programs are removed and all Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After the Windows XP Installation is finished it is possible choose if the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs should be implemented or not, if nothing has been chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes will be automatically selected.
(o) Important Infos:
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files (Open with notepad) in the directory "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" and the file (Open with notepad) "WINNT.SIF" in the directory "(source)\I386" to do this use a ISO Editor.
* If you are installation this Windows XP on multiple Computers and want the installation process to run full automatically then replace the file "WINNT.SIF" in the root of the ISO file with the one that is in the "I386" folder of the ISO file (Use a ISO Editor to do this). If you now insert the Disc in the CD-ROM drive and press a Key to boot form the Disc then the main Hard disk drive will be formatted and a new partition will be create and Windows XP gets then installed. If you are replacing the "WINNT.SIF" file then you will loss the ability to start the Repair Option and Recovery Console option from the Disc.
* If the Windows XP installations hangs or you get a Blue Screen Error during the Windows XP installation then you should do the steps at "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers" (For the Blue Screen Error there is a workaround for it if you go into the BIOS and turn off the option SATA/ACHI or change the SATA mode to IDE this should normally work but you will loss +/- 15% of your Hrad disk speed).
* If the Hard disk drive doesn't get displayed on the Windows XP installation menu or you get this error "i386\TXTSETUP.SIF contains a syntax error." during the installtion, then you need to do the steps at "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers".
(o) Infos for Newbies:
* Minimum System Requirements is a 600 MHz Processor with 256 MB RAM and 4 GB Hard disk Space and a Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter.
* If you are missing same Programs like Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Paint then take a look in the Favorites folder there you will find Website links to better Programs and a lot more.
* To change the Windows XP Key after Windows XP is installed use the Tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that is on your Burned Optical Disc and in the ISO file. It is also possible to change the Windows XP Owner and Company with the "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" Tool.
* If you get a virus warning about the file "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" this is normal because all AntiVirus Programs are detecting Key Changers as a virus (Hack Tools).
* If you have a question or a problem then first search in Google for it and also visit this WebSite "http://www.msfn.org" but don't expect that someone will help you if the solution can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
[#] INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE.
* 5 new Windows XP Themes: "ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0", "Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS", "Zune Noir v1.0", "Windows 7 Colors v1.0" and "Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0".
* 3 new visualizations for Windows Media Player 11: "Energy bliss", "Rhythm Waves" and "Pic Viz II".
* Same new Website Links in the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) + Working WGA Keys in a text file.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (Max) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed Custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* RAID-5 Patch: This will enable Software RAID-5 Support.
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications v188.8.131.52 (KB905474).
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v3.14 (KB890830).
(o) Driver Packs:
* MassStorage v9.01 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/mass-storage/9.01
* LAN v10.11.1 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/lan/10.11.1
* WLAN v10.09 - Supported Device list at: http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks/windows/xp/x86/wlan/10.09
(o) Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates:
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929).
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services v4.0 Service Pack 3 (KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version October 2010.
* Microsoft Update Web Control 7.4.7600.226.
* Microsoft Windows Update Web Control 7.4.7600.229.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control 7.4.7057.223.
(o) New Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Applications:
* Windows XP Powertoy - ClearType Tuner v1.01.
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v1.6g.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader v1.0 (KB970401).
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage v1.0 (KB952013).
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package v1.0 (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool v1 (KB873374).
* Windows XP QFEcheck v184.108.40.206.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v220.127.116.11 (KB892130) - Cracked Version.
(o) Other Applications:
* 7-Zip v9.20.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.0.3.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* Unlocker v1.9.0.
* SuperCopier v2.2 Beta.
* STDU Viewer v1.5.562.
* Paint.NET v3.5.6.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 23.
* Flash Player v10.1.102.64.
* Shockwave Player v18.104.22.1685.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.51204.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.29.1962.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1.4322 (.4322 = Service Pack 1).
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1 (includes v3.0 Service Pack 2 and also v2.0 Service Pack 2).
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.
* Microsoft Visual C-family v1, v7, v8, v9, v10 (v2, v3, v4, v5, v6 are already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic v1,v2,v3,v4 (v5,v6 are already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Can't add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it, Openal ...
[#] REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS.
* Applications: Address Book, Games, Internet Games, Paint, Pinball.
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, FrontPage Extensions, Internet Information Services (IIS), MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Security Center, Tour, Zip Folders.
* Drivers: Display Adapters, IBM ThinkPad, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
* Folders: "DOCS", "DOTNETFX", "SUPPORT", "VALUEADD", "I386\WIN9XMIG", "I386\WIN9XUPG".
* Nothing has been removed that could cause System Problems or any Problems with other Software Applications.
[#] HELP GUIDES.
(o) Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include you own Drivers:
* If you have problems or need help then go to this Forum "http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/89-nlite/". But don't expect that someone will help you if the solution can be found in 10 minutes in Google or over the forum search.
* How To This:
1. Download the Driver for your SATA Controller and make a folder and extract them with a Zip Program like 7-Zip into an empty folder (If there is no "txtsetup.oem" file in the Zip file you have download then use google to find the Driver that has this file included).
2. Make a new folder on the Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
3. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
4. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder.
5. Go to the directory "WINXPCD\OEM" and run the file "DriverPacks BASE - Remover vX.X.cmd".
6. Now download and install the program nLite from "http://www.nliteos.com/download.html".
7. Start the program and click Next and Browse to the folder "WINXPCD" and after the loading click two time on Next and then Select the option "Drivers" and "Bootable ISO" only and click Next.
8. Click now on "Insert" and choose "Multiple driver folder" and Browse your extracted Driver folder and select the folder with the driver for Windows XP 32-bit and click OK.
9. Select the appropriate driver for Windows XP 32-bit and then click OK and Choose "Textmode driver" and select all options in the Box "Textmode integration options" and click OK and then click Next and then click Yes and if the integration is done click Next.
10. At the Option "Label" write "WinXP_32-bit_BE" or whatever you want (Maximum 16 characters) and then click "Make ISO" and Browse to the location where you want to save the new Windows XP ISO file.
* To test if the ISO file with new integrated SATA/AHCI driver are working on your Computer(s) use the Program VirtualBox at "http://www.virtualbox.org".
(o) Infos on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive:
* First search the internet to make sure you Computer (motherboards) is also supporting the USB Booting option.
* How To This:
1. Make a new folder on the Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
2. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
3. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder.
4. Now download the Program WinToFlash at "http://www.wintoflash.com/home/en/" and install it.
5. Start the WinToFlash Program and the Wizard will now help you to do the rest, but note that the "Windows files path:" is the "WINXPCD" folder and the "USB drive:" is the USB Flash drive that is connected to the Computer.
6. Check the BIOS if the option USB Booting is enabled and if the USB Boot Priority is set above the Hard disk drive.
(o) How to install Windows XP new:
* How To This:
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST and then download all the Up-to-Date Drivers for your Computer from the Chip Card manufacturer Website.
2. Select in your Burn Program the option for Burning an Image file, and select the file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" and Burn the Disc at a slow speed like 4x to avoid missing file errors at the Windows XP installation. If you need a good Burn Program i recommend the free ImgBurn at "http://www.imgburn.com".
3. Go to your Mainboard or Computer manufacturer Website and look if there's a new BIOS update for your Mainboard (This step can be skipped but it is always good to have a Up-to-Date BIOS).
4. Insert your burned Windows XP Disc in the Optical Disc Drive and then restart the Computer if the Computer starts then you should see in a few seconds a message "Press any Key to boot from the CD." if you see this then press any key on the keyboard. If don't you see this message then you must go into the BIOS and set the Boot Priority for the Optical Disc drive above the Hard disk drive.
6. Wait until Windows XP has loaded the drivers then press the "ENTER" Key on the Keyboard and then the "F8" Key and then the "ESC" Key.
7. Now select the Hard disk drive where you want to install Windows XP (Default is "C:") and press the Key "D" on the Keyboard and then the Key "ENTER" and then the Key "L".
8. Now select the same Hard disk drive again (Default is "C:") and press the Key "ENTER" on the Keyboard and select the option "Format the partition using the NTFS file system (Quick)" and press the "ENTER" Key.
9. Now you need only to install the Up-to-Date Drivers for the Computer and you're DONE :) If you can't find all the Up-to-Date drivers for the Computer then use the Program RadarSync at "http://www.radarsync.com/software/s176591-radarsync_free_version". But it is not recommended to use programs like this mostly they give you wrong drivers and can mess up the Computer. Better you check what Computer Components are in the Computer, like WLAN Card, LAN Card, Sound Card, Graphic Card ... and then search in google for the Card manufacturer websites and download the Up-to-Date drivers form there.
* If you get a corrupted or missing file error(s) during the Windows XP installation then try this:
1. Burn the Disc at the slowest possible speed.
2. Use a new Disc and not an old scratched Disc.
3. Clean the Optical disc drives.
4. Use another or buy a new Optical disc drive.
5. Do an installation from a USB Flash drive.
(o) v2010.12.18 Changelog:
* Replaced Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service "v22.214.171.124 beta" with "v1.6g" (the v2 is not official supported by Microsoft and it is not getting updated anymore).
* Updated 7-Zip from "v9.19 beta" to "v9.20".
* Updated STDU Viewer from "v1.5.528" to "v1.5.562".
* Updated Paint.NET from "v3.5.5" to "v3.5.6".
* Updated Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from "v6 Update 22" to "v6 Update 23".
* Updated DriverPack LAN from "v10.11" to "v10.11.1".
* Updated Microsoft Silverlight from "v4.0.50917.0" to "v4.0.51204.0".
* updated Tweak "Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)" from "v3.13" to "v3.14".
* Integrated Windows XP Service Pack 3 HoFix Updates form 2010.11.10 till 2010.12.14.