Download This Torrent
||Books > Ebooks
How to Bake: Your Complete Reference Book
Dennis R Weaver & The Prepared Pantry
There is nothing like this in your library. It is not a cookbookΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥though it contains wonderful recipes. It is a reference book. It has everything that you need to know to bake. Keep it in your kitchen library and refer to it often. It will make you a better baker.
In this book, you will find eight chapters:
* FlourΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥the Basic Ingredient and How to Use it for the Best Baked Goods
* The Wonderful World of Eggs
* How to Make Bread and Pastries with Yeast
* The Secrets of Using Chemical LeavenersΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥Baki Powder and Baking Soda
* Fresh from the DairyΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥Dairy Products and How to Use Them
* Rich Baked GoodsΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥Butter, Shortening, and Oil in your Kitchen
* How Sweet it isΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥How to Use the Family of Sweeteners Chocolate!
* How to Make the Best Desserts
Each chapter is designed in three parts. The first part teaches the principles of baking. The second portion, discusses practices--how you apply the principles. The third part presents recipes that employ the principles and practices. If you want to know when to use baking powder and when to use soda, if you want to now how to make high-domed muffins or cheesecakes that donΓΓé¼Γäót crack, if you want to know if you can store your pancake batter overnightΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥this is the book for you.................