Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows
Vso Convertxtodvd v18.104.22.1687 PR
This is a AIO loader just double click and use clickable buttons!
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.1247
Regression fix (rare case)
- 0004110: [Feature Request] when only 1 burner listed, select it by default (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003710: [Feature Request] change link of buy button (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004104: [Bug] no audio on converted result (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004103: [Bug] video does not play smooth, fps detection different per ConvertX version (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003730: [Bug] whening chaning menu I access violation in a non reproducable manner (wesson) - resolved.
audio regression fix
update FFMPEG distribution to rev. 25841
feature request "add iso as possible destination" setting
- 0004017: [Bug] Can't read VC-1 interlaced video (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004044: [Bug] cannot open a project made with an earlier version (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004027: [Feature Request] like in CopytoDVD add checkbox to add "ISO File" to drive list (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004021: [Bug] Regression: no audio after conversion (wesson) - resolved.
Menu snaps regression fix
- 0003987: [Bug] no thumbnails generated in menus (wesson) - resolved.
fix issues of rare occurrence
fix burning engine crash condition on random case
fix crashes on some files
restore support for dvr-ms file
- 0003959: [Bug] Problem with DTS-HD audio stream in Delicatessen main file (00006.M2TS) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003949: [Bug] regression - audio messed up in 126.96.36.1998 and not in 188.8.131.524 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003951: [Bug] half of screen is green (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003867: [Crash] freezes near end of conversion (I think during start of menu creation) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003161: [Bug] When conversion complete with error, there is a bad log information and wrongly try to burn the result (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003831: [Bug] regression: Unrecoverable error while reading. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003814: [Crash] Video encoder can't be initialized. Conversion aborted - two pass problem (wesson) - resolved.
1 click & go!
Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD has been designed so you do not need to think about anything. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed. See the supported formats tab.
Edit your project with these various settings and features listed below. ConvertXtoDVD, our avi to dvd converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project.
* Create menus with videos and music
* Preview window
* Add chapters - automatic or custom
* Subtitle files supported
* Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
* Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way ConvertXtoDVD is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users. With the settings below the computer geek can set his or her favorite video settings:
* 2pass encoding
* Multiple encoding profiles
* Multi-core processor optimized
* Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
* Various audio output formats
* Audio amplifier
* Padding and cropping
* Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
Convert and burn avi to dvd and such videos to DVDvideo standard format (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players. Use a blank DVD or double layer DVD and the VSO burning engine included in ConvertXtoDVD will take care of the rest for you. You get quality burning results especially when using quality disks like with the brands: Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden or Sony.
* Compatible with any disks
(see supported format tab)
* ISO output available
* NTSC + PAL region formats
* 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
* Burn multiple copies
* VSO burning engine included
* Various SD resolutions available
* DVD standard
Compatible with any DVD player composed of:
Audio_TS folder (always empty)
Video_TS folders (with BUP, IFO, VOB files)
* AC-3, 5.1 channels
* AC-3 2 channels
* MPEG, stereo
* DVDsub (activate in menu or with remote control)
* PAL / NTSC
* 4:3 / 16:9
* Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1 and SIF Resolutions
* DVD +/- R
* DVD +/- RW
* DVD +/- DL
* ISO output available, create image on harddrive
*ConvertXtoDVD includes a burning engine and can burn to any type of DVD. Recommended quality brands, are Sony, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden.
* Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
* 512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
* Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
* DVD Burner
* Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
as requested here is my quick setup step by step picture guide of how i set up my convertxtodvd v4 click link and scroll each picture
Enjoy from Slickinator
2)use on of the serials provided
3)If having problems from a older version installed use CleanVso and do a complete uninstall
and do a clean install,it can help any problems
4)Enjoy from Slickinator