Download This Torrent
||Software > Windows
VSO ConvertXToDVD 18.104.22.1684 Final with keys
ConvertXtoDVD video converter, burn DVD
ConvertXtoDVD version History
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.1244 (Released 2010-08-17)
regression fixes from version 126.96.36.1993
- 0003163: [Feature Request] link to BatchXtoDVD from File menu (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003771: [Bug] Template Selector in the main window displays all black, cannot preview templates ! (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.523 (Released 2010-08-12)
Update FFMPEG library to revision 23153
- 0002891: [Bug] regression out of sync avi (worked in 3.6.13) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003746: [Bug] v184.108.40.2062 regression on file mcn_187.mov (test validation 1) - no audio (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003193: [Bug] Regression: bug 0002451 returned and DVD playback loops continu on No Menu template (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002877: [Information] Converting MP4 file (h264/AAC) / Get Audio sync messages in the logs, did not occur on older builds/versions (annelise) - resolved.
- 0002868: [Bug] Some MPEG2 files are no longer recognized by Convertxtodvd (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002892: [Bug] out of memory (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002904: [Bug] Audio sync message with Avi file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002918: [Bug] Regression : No audio when converting some MP4 files with AAC audio streams. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003095: [Bug] image split in half and inversed in preview and final result (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002923: [Bug] Bad conversion when the source is an uncompressed RGB24 AVI files. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003154: [Bug] no decodable video stream (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003217: [Unsupported file/stream format] regression, noload: Stream #0 (video) - Codec tag "" unsupported (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003303: [Unsupported file/stream format] v4 can no longer convert this video stream / Video: Raw video, yuyv422 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003370: [Crash] Crash Access Violation converting some wmv files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003747: [Bug] v220.127.116.112 regression no audio on 2 files in test validation 2 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003431: [Bug] regression, ccess violation at address 00403623 in module 'ConvertXtoDvd.exe'. Read of address 076557C5] while reading packet 0000001 (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003765: [Unsupported file/stream format] green screen with MXF file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003233: [Feature Request] remove option complete from convertxtodvd "Add original files to DVD" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003226: [Bug] detect the partition type and inform the user of file system limitations (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003182: [Suggestion] Add text to hintbox "skip root menu initially" at DVD options (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003737: [Bug] about window not compatible with notebooks (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002056: [Feature Request] add text next to menu template Black Mirror with video (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003192: [Bug] Double separation for Width / Height in log (typo) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0001868: [Bug] Menu text style editor does not save new created style (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003018: [Bug] v18.104.22.168k bad audio on converted file (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002880: [Bug] after conversion the file play much much faster (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003101: [Bug] English / french mix in log files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003094: [Bug] For the 3rd time editing "DVD menu labels" broken. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003099: [Bug] dvd menu labels menu dialog ( double click broken ) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003748: [Bug] v22.214.171.1242 regression audio out of sync - test validation 2 file "0000627 [NOSOUND] 3642_4_4044.swf" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003216: [Feature Request] activate tabstop and set tab order in all setting sections (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003710: [Feature Request] change link of buy button (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003724: [Bug] cannot cancel a conversion correctly when conversion freezes - must end with task manager (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003734: [Bug] does not know how to convert more than 1 file (or depending on order...?) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003723: [Bug] menu does not display correctly (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003059: [Feature Request] Prevent Windows 7 from going to sleep when converting (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003038: [Bug] Safe view area differs in size from the one shown in v3. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003102: [Bug] Undue "Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003124: [Crash] Transcoder has stopped working when pressing on red X / after having changed font for menus (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003134: [Bug] Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001 when cropping merged files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003673: [Suggestion] make some treeview items clickable (in the case virtual treeview doesnt work) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003116: [Crash] Assertion failed! Program: C:\vsoffmpeg\libavcodec\/motion_est_template.c (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.1997 - Released 20 May 2010
regression fixes from version 4.0.9
- 0003343: [Bug] v188.8.131.526: Files are lost when we try to load a saved project (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003366: [Information] Change URLs for RegNow certification (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.2066
Fix many problems related to multithreading (especially when there is 8+ processor cores
Fix issues with IFO / VOB file support
Test burning engine (for improved DVD-R readability)
Redesign of the registration dialog
- 0003307: [Feature Request] change default burn speed to 8x ( not 4x) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003312: [Feature Request] registration info clipboard detection (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003313: [Feature Request] default trial registration window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003314: [Feature Request] enter key in registration window new presentation (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003139: [Bug] When entering key by hand, click on paste and you get an error message. activation message not clear enough (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003220: [Bug] settings video processing - never allow number of cores used to be "0" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003245: [Bug] Loading IFO does not pick up matching VOBs (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.114
Fix XEON processor support
Fix ClickFree automatic backup compatibility
- 0002943: [Bug] Title missing on the Settings window (Claire) - resolved.
- 0003215: [Bug] ConvertX fail to convert on Xeon processor computer (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.1682c - Released 21 April 2010
Improved compatibility with ClickFree Backup solution
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.1242a - Released 12 Dec 2009
* Implemented a merge feature directly from drag/drop, using the key
* Fixed issue when reloading settings
- 0003085: [Bug] Video processing failed to init on stream 0000001 error, I can't convert - resolved.
- 0003087: [Feature Request] Easy merge mode - resolved.
- 0003067: [Bug] v126.96.36.1996 ßeta: Add a few files, then click Automatic / Add lots more files, no changes on the Advisor ! - resolved.
- 0003084: [Feature Request] add info under preview window that subtitles are not visible during conversion - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.520
Fix regression on XP and some vista computers, + interface issues
- 0003083: [Suggestion] need to add a more precise message when client enters the wrong key into CX4 - resolved.
- 0003082: [Bug] v184.108.40.2068 access violation when deleting subtitle file in merge editor window - resolved.
- 0003081: [Crash] v220.127.116.118 error when merging files with subitltes / when subtitles are automatically loaded with video - resolved.
- 0003071: [Information] Updater in english for all languages - resolved.
- 0003077: [Bug] v18.104.22.1688: Support for Video: all video type broken under XP os (REGRESSION) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 22.214.171.1248
Bugfix release on interface issues
- 0003074: [Crash] ConvertX crash when starting - resolved.
- 0003072: [Bug] 316: Some wrong text in hintbox displayed for background Audio. - resolved.
- 0003069: [Suggestion] highlight words 'get a new key', so users click on link - resolved.
- 0003063: [Bug] v126.96.36.1995a enter goldmember key and get "cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" - resolved.
- 0003073: [Bug] 316: Regression - Bug 3044 has returned.. Can not enter field for editing with mouse pointer. - resolved.
- 0003044: [Bug] 188.8.131.523: Regression, lost edit function at DVD menus labels sub-window (DVD menus tab) - resolved.
- use the latest innosetup version 5.3.6
- media stats option is off by default in the installation script.
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.2066 - Released 27 nov 2009
Titleset content editor fixes
- 0003062: [Information] change box shot in trial window ( for consistancy with website) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003061: [Bug] 315: Advisor get not displayed when a short project (8 min) iadded with Automatic encoding option. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003036: [Bug] Chosing Automatic in conversion setting in the front of GUI, dont update the encoding option (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003060: [Bug] 315: Encoding option does not change when click on Automatic. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003064: [Bug] ordering files in merge editor window gives error: Init failed on input stream # - Msg "list out of bounds (#)" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003063: [Bug] v220.127.116.115a enter goldmember key and get "cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" (wesson) - resolved.
- compiled with newest innosetup 5.3.6(unicode)
ConvertXtoDVD - Version 18.104.22.1685a ( Released before 24 of nov 2009 )
- 0003053: [Bug] v22.214.171.1244 in window to enter license key " pressing 'enter' closes window not saving key (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003052: [Suggestion] Reworded and improved conversion advisor (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.1994
Interface improvement and fixes.
* Added a "Save Project As ..." feature
* Reworked the "Save Project" feature
* Added a "Reset forms positions" feature
* Reworded some unclear statements
* Corrected one wrong statement.
- 0002374: [Suggestion] Save project behaves like "Save As", instead of simple "Save" (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002979: [Feature Request] windows size back to default (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002368: [Suggestion] When editing texts, jump to dots using Ctrl+Cursor (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002165: [Bug] Remove add video icon at "bottom" line merging window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002967: [Suggestion] Re-arrange text for Encoding options (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002612: [Bug] Text in sub-window Settings (header) lost. shows iuf (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002590: [Suggestion] better understanding of "item" language identifier (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002581: [Bug] Hint box [Default Subtitle anguage] always displayed in English language, whatever language you select. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003048: [Information] updater pointing to shop page instead of download page (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003039: [Crash] cannot convert files when output is on a network (like coincoin): problem error in log is inaccurate (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003047: [Bug] 188.8.131.523 : open desktop on 7 instead the output folder (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002983: [Bug] Convertion Setting is always optimal(build 184.108.40.2061) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002995: [Bug] Second column not visible in DVD menu label window (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003044: [Bug] 220.127.116.113: Regression, lost edit function at DVD menus labels sub-window (DVD menus tab) (wesson) - resolved.
- 0003045: [Bug] 18.104.22.1683 : registration : failed to set data 'licensekey' (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002994: [Bug] v22.214.171.1241: "Failed to set data for LicenseKey" (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - Version 126.96.36.1993 - 3rd of nov 2009
-internal key list updated
ConvertXtoDVD - Version 188.8.131.522c - Released from various private channels such vso's forum but default link since 31st of october 2009
- different language updates ( including japanese version )
ConvertXtoDVD - Version 184.108.40.2062
- fixes issue #2982 (subtitle display too long)
- issue #3002 (LGPL compliance)
ConvertXtoDVD - version 220.127.116.111f
- recompiled ffmpeg dlls in LGPL mode
- updated EULA with references to ffmpeg code
- updated translations
ConvertXtoDVD - version 18.104.22.1681
- updated application .ico
- various translation updated.
* Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download More formats...
* Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
* Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
* Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
* Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
* Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
* Advanced file merging possibilities
* Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
* Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
* Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
* Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
* Multilingual support available languages...
* Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7
3:Register with one of the
keys in the readme